Employment Opportunities at NYSSBA
NYSSBA is seeking a qualified individual for immediate employment. If your skills and interests match our needs, then join our team!
- Performs clerical and administrative functions for the Leadership Development and Field Services department.
- Informs membership about organizational products and services.
- Administers online learning program.
- Ensures that memorandums, correspondence and other documents prepared for department are completed and sent out in a timely and professional manner.
- Reproduces, assembles and packs materials for training events.
- Maintains filing system and calendar for members of department.
- Manages department’s electronic files.
- Handles travel arrangements for members of department.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent computer, keyboarding and organizational skills.
- Proficient at oral and written communications in a business environment.
- Good proofreading and grammatical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Associate’s degree with at least three years of secretarial or related experience required.
Competitive benefits package.
To apply for confidential consideration, email resume, cover letter and compensation requirements by August 22 to:
Subject line: Department secretary posting
An Equal Opportunity Employer.