Employment Opportunities at NYSSBA
The New York State School Boards Association is seeking a creative and experienced individual for immediate employment in our Latham, NY headquarters.
- Prepare creative and persuasive copy for marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement marketing plans
- Write and edit membership collateral
- Monitor, review and report on marketing project activity
- Contribute to the development of content strategies for marketing the Associations’ products and services
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Copywriting and editing expertise
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Knowledge of copywriting best practices for direct mail, web, email, video etc.
- Experience in education or nonprofit marketing a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong project management, multitasking and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for confidential consideration, email resume and cover letter by March 9 to:
Subject line: Marketing Position
NYSSBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.