Advocacy Alert - 2015 Proposed Bylaw Amendments & Resolutions Book
August 24, 2015
Below is the link to view the 2015 Proposed Bylaw Amendments & Resolutions Book.
This book contains information needed to prepare for the 2015 Annual Business Meeting, including:
- The Order of Business.
- The Report of the Resolutions Committee.
- Rules of Conduct for the Business Meeting.
- Instructions for the Submission of Amendments and Rebuttals.
Members who wish to submit an amendment to a resolution or rebuttal to the Resolutions Committee for inclusion in the 2015 Voting Delegate Guide – Proposed Bylaw Amendments & Resolutions for the Annual Business Meeting may do so by sending an amendment or rebuttal to the NYSSBA offices by 5:00 pm Wednesday, September 9.
For your convenience, an amendment form is included below.
Amendments not included in the 2015 Voting Delegate Guide – Proposed Bylaw Amendments & Resolutions for the Annual Business Meeting must be submitted in writing by the voting delegate, at the rostrum during the Annual Business Meeting on October 20, 2015.
DESIGNATING THE VOTING DELEGATE
- A Voting Delegate card will be mailed to District Clerks the first week of September.
- A delegate for each board should be selected locally.
- The voting delegate is to bring the card (signed by the board president or superintendent) with them to New York City to receive his or her credentials – DO NOT mail the card back to NYSSBA.
If you have any questions, please contact NYSSBA Governmental Relations at 518-783-0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories